We are looking for a great mind with excellent organisational skills and an impeccable client service track-record to join our team to look after our global client base.
You will serve as a strategic liaison with clients, developing your accounts and managing the successful implementation of projects involving outputs of all business and creative deliverables for the organisation. These will include consultancy, brand, film, digital and virtual. You will find solutions to our clients’ challenges and nurture long-term internal client relationships.
You will work with our Account Managers and Directors around the world, to plan and execute successful cross‑department integrated creative output.
You will be responsible for the profitability of our accounts, ensuring they are managed and delivered successfully, and that our clients receive nothing but an excellent experience while working with us.
- Establish and maintain trust-based relationships with our clients, internal teams and suppliers.
- Identify our clients’ needs and goals, and work with creative teams to deliver an integrated and seamless experience for them.
- Actively participate in long-term account planning along and help shape efficiencies across departments, including project management and creative.
- Assist in managing multiple clients with competing priorities.
- Anticipate and solve emerging account problems or challenges.
- Keep abreast of trends and opportunities within our clients’ markets to identify opportunity areas for our clients proactively.
- Ensure the overall growth and development of your accounts.
- Meet profit goals and ensure timely execution on projects on each account.
- Maintain open and transparent communications of client issues with department leaders and the Management team.
- Worked successfully as an Account Executive for 1+ years.
- Fluent business English.
- Fluent business-level Swahili is an advantage to any applicant.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Possess strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and customer relationship skills at all levels.
- Strong administration and process management.
- The ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Experience of working in an agency or other creative environment is desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proofreading skills are essential.
Location: London, UK
Salary bracket: GBP 20-25K
Please submit your CV and a 200 word (max) cover email to email@example.com.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications.
Within International and Melbourne-based Nice Bike Content are officially joining forces as sister agencies.
From Bucharest to Brussels to Barcelona to Boss, we spoke with Rux to uncover her journey and tell her story.
Why campaigns driven by research, analysis and strategic counsel go further.
When it comes to delivering a luxury experience for our clients, we go to those who know luxury best.